Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

Awesome and hilarious, but for me, all the frames looked like they were bleeding together. It almost looked like it was supposed to be in 3D or something. I wonder if its just me.

Oh well, great cartoon.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Wow!

Some of the best artwork I've seen in a flash in a long, long time. Fantastic, if a bit predictable story-wise.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

...

Great! But waaaaay too long.

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Addictive.

I'm looping this like it's some kind of techno song. I can't get enough of it.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Excellent.

Truly a masterpiece and an integral part of Newgrounds history. It sure wouldn't be the same without this series, wonderful job.

Owls Owls

Awesome.

One of my new favorite Weebl loops. Epic job.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

A pleasant surprise!

Man, have I been waiting a long time for this series, and I must say, I wasn't disappointed. Great job, as always, lot's of nostalgia, as this series was one of my first ones here at Newgrounds.

Also, I'm curious, is the no rabbit-cat relationship thing... is that a mandatory law, or is it just taboo? I hope the latter, though that last scene is pretty ominous. Oh well, looking forward to the next one.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Excellent

Quite possibly my favorite series on Newgrounds. Seriously, keep it up. The Mastermind is a wonderful character.

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

Hilarious!

I loved the Mastermind character from the game. What an excellent surprise to see him in his own movie. I think you should expand on his character a bit more, if only as a cheap excuse to see the Mastermind again.

Darfur Satire Shorts Darfur Satire Shorts

Marvelous.

The voice acting, as many people would agree, was stellar. Megatron is a favorite of mine, and you did a wonderful job. His voice was a tad hard to hear, at times. The ending was great, it felt just like something Megatron would do (and the "PRIME!" yell was a necessary classic). The South Park skit was dead-on, I almost couldn't tell if those were real or not, until I heard the sound byte (which is a little distracting, as it's quite obvious it doesn't fit, based on how it sounds). Overall, very educational and entertaining, the fact bits weren't too long or forced. Wonderful job.